[squid-users] Re: Leased line/satellite combo

From: <lionelpinkhard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:23:59 -0600

Hi,

We had it set up EXACTLY like that, but Wingate has been giving us some
trouble (we need more configurability), so I recommended that we switch to
Squid, and everybody's happy, but for some reason it's downloading most of
the data via the leased line, the satellite is showing 40 MB for the whole
day's traffic, where it used to be a few hundred meg. And it's SLOW!!!

Thanks a lot for trying to help.

Lionel