[squid-users] here's a good one.

From: <BCarlson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 23:26:31 -0500

Being new to squid, but not unix, I have a general question you all may be
able to help me with.
In wishing to replace our antiquated Microsoft Proxy Server with a better
machine, we are looking in to using Squid on a Linux server, due to it's
lower overhead on the processor, and being easier to remotely manage and
monitor.
Our main stumbling block is this. Can squid be configured to force NT
authentication, so that only users in a certain user-group can access the
web, or must each user have an account on the Linux server? Thanks in
advance for any help.
bob