Re: [squid-users] hits per second and other benchmarks

From: Erik Rowberg <erowberg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:06:53 +0300

I checked what/and why i did and found this in
/usr/include/bits/types.h

/*
 * Never include this file directly; use <sys/types.h> instead.
 */

and that is why ADDED the _FD_SETSIZE to sys/types.h

But then I checked a 7.2 install and i have the same line in
bits/types.h ?? And until i modified sys/types.h it wouldn't
pickup the filedescriptor change.

Erik