Re: [squid-users] Squid Proxy Authentication with Windows 2000

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:06:12 +0200

You can connect to Windows domains in a multitude of different manners. LDAP
is one.

Instructions on how to connect using LDAP is within the LDAP helper
documentation shipped with Squid. (see auth_modules/LDAP).

You can also use any of the MSNT or SMB helpers. These too have documentation
on their usage shipped with Squid.

Note: The MSNT helper shipped with Squid-2.4.STABLE6 or earlier is broken. Use
the one from our Squid-2.4 bugs page
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.4/bugs/> or a current Squid-2.4
snapshot.