Re: [squid-users] Https proxy

From: Tony Gale <gale@dont-contact.us>
Date: 02 Jul 2002 09:58:30 +0100

(I sent this yesterday, but the list rejected it)

It may be that I missed something earlier in this thread - but I can't
see what you are trying to achieve here. The FWTK plug-gw doesn't 'do'
anything - it just copies data from one socket to another. It doesn't do
any kind of protocol aware proxying.

So, what are you gaining by using it here?

-tony