Re: [squid-users] Another problem, diskd this time !

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:10:21 +0200

You might need to increase the message queue length. Squid sends up to Q2
messages per diskd cachedir.. Usually not all at the same time but there may
be bursts.. but I am not really familiar with how these limits apply... (not
using diskd or FreeBSD)

Regards
Henrik Nordström

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized