[squid-users] Re: Pls. help us

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 13:25:42 +0200

Certainly, but you will need to provide some additional information

a) Is there any interesting messages in cache.log when Squid stops?

b) Any interesting messages in your systems messages syslog file?

c) What moditications to squid.conf have you done (we only want to know the
modifications. DO NOT send your complete squid.conf).

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized