[squid-users] HELP I can't go on hollyday with out fixing this SQUID PROBLEM

From: Jan Madsen <Jan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:35:53 +0200

SOMEBODY Please Help me

I got big Trouble with my spuid AND I CAN'T GO HOME BEFOUR THIS
PROBLEM IS SOLVED

Suddently thouse strange messages begins to accour on my screen
And then my squid don't work any more I just can't access any pages
On my clients IE 6.0 or 5.5 Nut all the mackines can ping google.com

The Masseges look like this

NET : 4 Messages Suppressed

NET : 3 Messages Suppressed

NET : 2 Messages Suppressed

I run a iptables firewall with bind DNS & squid proxy on the server
If I hook the router off the internet the messages stops to accour
Does some body know this problem