Re: [squid-users] HELP I can't go on hollyday with out fixing this SQUID PROBLEM

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 15:43:48 +0200

>SOMEBODY Please Help me

>I got big Trouble with my spuid AND I CAN'T GO HOME BEFOUR THIS

 Great, I guess we are all going to become rich today... ?

>PROBLEM IS SOLVED

>Suddently thouse strange messages begins to accour on my screen
>And then my squid don't work any more I just can't access any pages
>On my clients IE 6.0 or 5.5 Nut all the mackines can ping google.com

>The Masseges look like this

>NET : 4 Messages Suppressed
>NET : 3 Messages Suppressed
>NET : 2 Messages Suppressed

>I run a iptables firewall with bind DNS & squid proxy on the server
>If I hook the router off the internet the messages stops to accour

>Does some body know this problem

 I doubt wether this is squid related but at look at the lines
 before the 'Messages Suppressed' linfo.
 That is a just an indicator of the kernel not reporting a certain
 condition further on.

 The real info is just before each of these lines.

 M.

--
 'Time is a consequence of Matter thus
 General Relativity is a direct consequence of QM