Re: [squid-users] Þ:Re: [squid-users] Auth problem of Squid.

From: <arindam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 19:07:46 +0530 (IST)
try squidgaurd ..

---- Original Message ----
From: maillist151@sohu.com
To: hno@marasystems.com
Date: Fri Jul 05 17:55:21 IST 2002
Subject: [squid-users] ??:Re: [squid-users] Auth problem of Squid.

Thanks, Henrik!

Someone misused my proxy sever to browse some ... sites, :-),
so I want to give each user a name and a password. I have seen
that it is possible. A further question, can Squid log the
activity of each user? I want to see the URLs that each user
have browsen through Squid. Can I do that through Squid?

Cheers,
Erik