Re: [squid-users] Why no graphics?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 12:13:47 +0200

On Sunday 07 July 2002 08.29, Carolyn Longfoot wrote:
> Yes, that would be great and I'm amzed that nobody seems to be able
> to even guess at what the problem might be. Where are all the
> techno-nerds when a girl needs one?

It is a bit hard to guess when it just works in all tests..

What I'd like you to do is to use Netscape to open the URL of one of
these failing images. Perhaps there is a error message hinting to why
it fails..

Also check your cache.log and access.log if there is any hints.

One thing: Are your Squid directly connected to the Internet, or
behind a parent proxy / firewall?