Re: [squid-users] cache.log reporting old version

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:42:12 +0200

If it says 2.4.STABLE2 in cache.log when it starts, then it is most likely
2.4.STABLE2 that is getting started.

Perhaps you installed Squid in another path on this server?

A quick check to see which version you are running right now is to telnet to
the proxy port and type some garbage followed by a couple of blank lines..

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized