[squid-users] Re: Language

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:19:09 +0200

On Wednesday 10 July 2002 14.19, Marc Elsen wrote:
> Another user wrote:
> > if u have compiled squid u must have forgot to add replce,ment
> > policies=heap ... u can add it again in ur configuration ,
> > recompile & start using the same squid conf else use onlt **lru**
> > as replacement policies !!

> p.s: I firmly believe that when posting or answering questions
> on the list, the rules of the English language should
> be fully honored.

I agree, except for the word fully.. there are many persons, myself
included, who do not by far fully know the rules of the English
language (I almost failed English in school).

I almost cannot read the text from "Another user" above. If I am to
read it I have to rewrite the text in my mind and then read it. The
letters do not at all sound like english words in my mind, forcing me
to read the text many times (5-10 times) before I understand it.

> And if you don't : people may, for instance, not believe that
> you have a real problem, as I sometimes do, or if you reply
> in 'some -english, may not believe that your solution is for real
> at all.

As I cannot understand questions written in language like the above
(which seems to be a answer to a question btw) I can not answer them.