[squid-users] Squid and NTLM

From: Michael Hayder <mic-lists-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:31:14 +0200

I have a big problem to get squid with an ntlm authentification to run.

Question: Is this feature already implemented in the squid 2.4 Version ???

If not which Version should I use ????

Which configure parameters are nessesary ???

I have tried the 2.5 devel version with the standard parameters in
the squid.conf file

auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/squid/libexec/ntlm_auth
etc. (ntlm and SMB was configured in and compiled thru)
But no Popup on the Browser appears ... and in the logfile the
user is NONE who tried to connect ( and fails).

Has anyone an working system & an squid.conf file for example ......
is there an link ????

THX a lot
mic