Re: [squid-users] Squid and NTLM

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:12:24 +0200

See the Squid FAQ. It has a fairly detailed section on authentication.
Some minor adjustments is needed for squid.conf syntax if using
Squid-2.5 but you seem to have got a grip of this part.. (always
trust what is said in squid.conf.default)

No, Microsoft NTLM authentication is not implemented in Squid-2.4.
This is one of the major new features in Squid-2.5.