Re: [squid-users] one user per ip?

From: Waitman C. Gobble, II <waitman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:23:44 -0700

Henrik

Ok, I switched authentication to NCSA and it works swell.

- Must be the PAM authentication thing.

If I knew a bit more about coding I would try to figure it out, however NCSA
authentication should work fine for my situation so I will likely stick to
using it instead of PAM.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Waitman Gobble