[squid-users] Re:RE: [squid-users] What hardware should S

From: <maillist151@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:42:49 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Robert pal!

We have not planed our budget, we simply want to
ask others which hardwares should we buy. Then, we
will consider our plan and budget. Yes, I am looking
into using commodity x86 compatible hardware.

Do you have any detailed suggestions?

Another question, what means "network short" in your
reply?

Cheers,
Erik