Re: [squid-users] redirect program - returning two urls

From: Zé Luís <zeluis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:54:56 -0300

ok, the client only waits a return.
But in determined moments I would need return together one another URL
with the requested URL. This another URL would be something thus:
http://localhost/my_url.jsp

It is everything functioning. Only necessary to obtain with that squid
receives two solicitations simultaneous.

It is possible?

Thanks a lot
Zé Luís