[squid-users] squid + policy routing

From: Ramzi S. Abdallah <rsa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:50:58 +1000

Hi

How do I configure a multihomed squid server to connect to the router using
a particular Ethernet interface based on the client source ip address? I
would like to be able to do this because I am trying to configure a squid
server to serves two networks. My network configuration is a bit unusual and
that's because we currently don't have an ethernet backbone.

                  192.168.101.0
 | Squid | | Router | ------------> Internet
                  192.168.100.0

I have tried to set ip rules on Linux but this by it self did not help.

Thank you

Ramzi