Re: [squid-users] squid + policy routing

From: Snowy <xuefeng18@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:38:58 +0800

Hi,

I can't see there is a big problem for your requirement. According to my understanding from your description, I think you can easily achieve your requirement by setting two ip addresses on the same Ethernet card on your Squid box. The squid's settings should be just as normal.

Btw, what do you mean by a "ethernet backbone"? a switch? a hub?

Hope this help.

Xuefeng