[squid-users] Squid Proxy with SSL

From: Le Van Thanh <thanhle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:15:30 +0700

I would like to use Squid Proxy for SSL connections

I set up an internal network with an Webserver supported SSL. Others users outside the internal network wish to use the web application in this internal network must pass through a squid proxy.

When I used a computer outside the internal network connect to a webserver with https, I got the message "Cannot find server". But when I checked use proxy option in LAN setting in the webrowser, I succeeded.

I would like to use https without config customer's webrowser.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks a lot.

Le Van Thanh
Hardware and Network Solutions Department.
Netsoft Co.
142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Dist.3, HCM City, VietNam.
Tel: 9141130 ext 17
Email: thanhle@netsoft.com.vn,
       thanhlv@hotmail.com

Visit: http://www.netcenter.vn/