Re: [squid-users] Alteon + squid

From: Wei Keong <chooweikeong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:44:28 +0800 (Singapore Standard Time)

Seems that cache_peer_access and cache_peer_domain send UDP query (ICP?)
to peers. This might cause some congestion in heavy traffic...

If I want to do 'blind' forwarding based on domain, is there anyway to
disable the UDP query, like no-query in cache_peer?

How about neighbor_type_domain? Does it also send UDP query to peers?

Rgds,
Wei Keong