Re: [squid-users] differences in versions

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 03:42:56 -0500

Boosten, Peter wrote:
> # So you figured you'd share your annoyance with all of us, so # that
> we too # could be annoyed? ;-)
>
> Hmmm, you know how to make friends, don't you?

It is among my many fine qualities. Subtlety and humility are two other
characteristics that stand out.

Note the smiley. I sprinkle them about quite liberally when I'm writing
in jest. I'm working extremely late on a Sunday, and it probably shows
a bit in my tone. But no hostility is intended or implied, Peter. All
in good fun. Check for smileys before assuming I have any offense
intended...You'll know it when I'm being hostile, as I'm not well known
for being diplomatic. That's another of my better qualities. ;-)

> # # Have fun and rest easy in the knowledge that Henrik (as most # of
> us know, # Henrik does all the hard work around here these days)
> didn't # change any # of those things to bug you. He did so to make
> Squid better, more # consistent, or more comprehensible, in some
> small way.
>
> I only asked for the reason, I wasn't criticizing anyone, or anyones
> work.

And I was answering to the best of my ability, with sincerity and a
trace of intended humor (though not always well received).

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.