[squid-users] performance issue

From: Alan Fa <aklfa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:19:08 +0800

Hi all,

I set the Squid as http accelerator and use external program to redirect multiple web servers.
I use Microsoft WebStress to test the performance of the proxy.
When emulate 50 users to Logon the web server concurrently, there is some "RECV" socket errors. I doult it is because of the maximum processes of "redirect_program" is 32. Since if I emulate 500 users to only get the static pages which are already in the cache, NO such error occured. Am I right or any parameter that I can tune for better performance?

Thanks,

Alan