[squid-users] Squid and Perl.

From: Manoel Theophilo Barbosa Filho <Manoel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:02:14 -0300

Hi,

I need to configure my squid server , using NTLM_AUTH, for that just one group of NT domain access the internet, i know that i cando this with a Perl, but i am starting on Perl right now and i need this solution with urgency, someone can help me with this script that imports a users list of a specific group of NT domain and write it in a text file?

Thanks for any help...

[]`s

Manoel Theophilo Barbosa Filho
Microsoft Certified Professional
Abaco Sylex Networking & Security Technologies
manoel@abacosylex.com.br
(5511) 3167-3300 r.220