Re: [squid-users] strange ftp-directory problem with squid2.4STABLE6

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:15:03 +0200

d m wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm posting this again as no one answered. Does no one has a problem
> with this behavior or am I the only one with this strange thing ??

 No, it is the same here, but I can not see where your problem is.
 SQUID may look for the object 'beta' if you do not end the
 url with a '/'.

>... as I can not suggest the 'correct' urls to all the internet...'

 That is a contradictory in terminis.
 If I can not write a correct url, it does not mean that
 the underlying webproxy (software) is wrong.

 M.

--
 'Time is a consequence of Matter thus
 General Relativity is a direct consequence of QM