[squid-users] external ACLs and proxy_auth_regex

From: Federico Lombardo <egopfe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:17:00 +0200

  Hi all, I need to specify an external acl that regex users into a file,
seems stupid but I can't find out what I must write into acls :-)

for example I use this external acl into squid.conf:

external_acl_type wb_group %LOGIN /home/squid/squid25/libexec/wb_group

Now when I specify which group is able to use the cache I use this acl set:

           acl aclname external wb_group "GroupName"
           http_access allow aclname
           http_access deny all
Domain Users that belong to GroupName are able to use cache.

Not I want to regex GroupNames into a file, is possible? is this acl
correct?

          acl aclname external wb_group proxy_auth_regex -i
"/home/squid/squid25/etc/users"
          http_access allow aclname
          http_access deny all

In "users" file I specify the group names just like GroupName
I use it but from access.log it seems that the user is recognized, but is
denied.

Thank in advance, Federico