[squid-users] bug insquid-2.5.PRE10???

From: <pavle.strugatzki@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:48:16 +0200 (MEST)

NO!!!!!

Im soooo sorrry for posting shit i just fond the shit by myself.
thats my problem just getting lazy not looking in my own stuff just posting
it to other people!

im so sorry and i feel ashamed....

could there be a bug in squid-2.5.PRE10?:

if you unzip and untar the squid files and change in the folder
squid-2.5.PRE10/src/auth/
there is the folder ntlm
should be ok like that.

but if i try to configure like this:
./configure --enable-auth="ntlm,basic" --enable-basic-auth-helpers="winbind"
--enable-ntlm-auth-helpers="winbind"

it configures normaly.

but when making make it gives the error:
.
.
.
make[3]: entering the directory '/usr/local/squid-2.5.PRE10/src/auth'
making all in ntml
/bin/sh: cd: ntml : No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [all-recrusive] Error 1
.
.
.

is that a bug or am i to stupide to get it running??

thanks for all help
    maurice

ps: dont know how to search the bug section so maybe already posted.

http://www.gmx.net
http://www.gmx.net