Re: [squid-users] Problem with SQUID-Cache

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:13:45 +0200

Marcus.Friede@teleos.de wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have a problem with squid-cache.
> Sometimes by following a link on a webpage, i ended on a complete different
> website i never want to have.
> Is this a bug (because iam using SQUID-2.4Stable6 (SuSE-Linux) and this
> problem is not mentioned in diff-Stable7)

 I doubt whether it is a bug, perhaps a configuration issue.
 Whilst being on the list for a long period, and often
 following several threads, I have not seen reports of such
 a problem before.

 Do you have examples of such cases (sites + 'mislinks') ?
 Can you see any errors in cache.log or access.log
 when such a neutrino-like-link-error occurs ?

> or perhaps a Misconfiguration? Maybe the different user-caches get mixed
> up?

 What do you mean by the 'different user-caches' ?

 M.

--
 'Time is a consequence of Matter thus
 General Relativity is a direct consequence of QM