[squid-users] Html redirect for adresses not in ACL

From: squid proxy <squidproxysx2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:42:47 +0000

Hi guys....Hope you can help me out on this one. I need to only allow access
to a certain group of people, for instance the 10.1.* network. I know how to
do this and it is a relatively strait forward change to the Squid.conf.
However, I do not just want a proxy access denied page or a time-out when
other networks attempt to use it as their proxy. If this happened the phones
woulf not stop ringing!!! So what I am actually after is a HTML re-divert
page to tell the user to contact the relevant department for proxy
configuration assistance. I know how to re-write a divert when a page is
blocked in Squid-Guard, But I need to Know if you can specify a HTML for
users that are denied by the ACL.

Many thanks in advance for this one guys!!!