[squid-users] Filtering - Bad List

From: Hendro Susanto <hsusanto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:00:32 +0700

Hello everyone,

I am planning to change my ms proxy to squid.
Right now, I can have a bad list from X-STOP that users can not access
(filtering).
Can I do same thing on Squid? Is there a website that cover this topic?
Thanks in advance.

-Hendro-
PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
This email message and attachments contain information that is confidential to I/A/L/F. If you are not the intended recipient you are not permitted to use, copy or distribute the message and attachments in any manner. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender by return email immediately and delete all copies of the message and its attachments. I/A/L/F is not responsible for any unauthorised changes made to this email or its attachments. This notice should not be removed.