[squid-users] NTLM Compile problems

From: <brandon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:08:01 -0400

Hello list,

I am trying to build Squid 2.5pre10 w/ NTLM authentication on a Redhat 7.3
box. I used the following options with ./configure
--enable-ntlm_authentication
--enable basic-authentication
--enable-ntlm-auth-modules="NTLMSSP fakeauth"

I then did a make all and make install

The compile seemed to run clean (no errors and everything seems to be in the
right place), expect I cannont find anything for NTLM in the bin directory
for squid or any sign of the helper module.

I believe the options I am setting w/ configure are wrong. If anybody knows
the correct options please let me know.

Any help would be great,

Brandon Oliver
Tarheel Consulting Company