[squid-users] New user and alredy with problems....

From: GAldoHnos <galdohnos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:59:28 -0600

Hi... Im speak spanish, so im gonna remember my studdies from school ( i do
not remeber nothing)

The Problem: I can not run squid normaly.
When i start my linux the service send an ok status. But when i do a "npam
localhost" the default port of squid thasnt appear.
And when I restart the service it cannot stop, the system send my a FAILED
report, like when i restart my linux.
the squid.conf its the original.

and, maybe i don understand well, why when i do a "ps -ax" after run squid,
the last command its a httpd? (Its apache running as proxy? i also have
apache running but only for a web server, no as proxy)

I apreciate your help, gracias por su ayuda.