RE: [squid-users] Outlook Web Access 2000 will not work with squid??Tried suggestions in archives, no luck...

From: Paul Henne <phenne@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:15:24 -0400

Thank you everyone for your help!

I have tried using extension_methods SEARCH. Unfortunately, this does
not resolve the problem. I was under the impression (especially after
briefly looking at the code) that using this method is equivalent to
editing the source. However I will try that and see what happens as I
did not look at the code extensively.

I have tried all methods given in the squid-users mailing list archive
dating back to year 2000 on this problem. None have fixed the problem
for me... :(

Also I forgot to give my platform: Red Hat Linux 7.2 (I have removed
the squid 2.4-STABLE1 RPM from Red Hat before installing my current
version of squid.)

Thanks! :)
Paul

Paul W. Henne