[squid-users] installing squidguard on tru64

From: mmoriarty <mm7@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:58:50 +0100

Hi there
slightly away from the normal squid questions but hopefully someone
might be able to help
Im trying to compile squidguard 1.2.0 on a Tru64 ver 5.0 server that
already has squid installed. I installed BerkeleyDB ( by doing a
configure/make / make install_ into /usr/local/BerkeleyDB. When I run
configure from squidguard ( with or without the
--with-db=/usr/local/BerkelyDB (same for lib inc etc))it bombs out at
the -ldb version check saying that I need to install Berkely DB. Ive
reinstalled it twice and retried this, any ideas please
many thanks
martin