Re: [squid-users] installing squidguard on tru64

From: Ravinder Prathavasuria <ravi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:14:02 +0100

Hmm.. a rather commom problem me thinks (ive had this one too)... You
need to reload your library cache (like ldconfig -v on linux) or a reboot
if you have to. Make sure that you link the berkeley lib file into your
library path, either /lib, /usr/lib

Also I've found that you'll need to specify the berkeley lib db when you
compile squidguard..

Easy way around, use dansguardian, its much faster and more flexible that
SquidGuard (its quite slow in comparison..)

Good Luck
Ravi