[squid-users] Microsoft Exchange and Squid

From: <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:32:25 -0400

Hi All,

I know this topic has already been covered, unfortunately I can't find
anything showing where this problem was resolved, if this problem was
resolved.

Basically, we have a Microsoft Exchange server running the web based
client and our users are running through the cache to get to the
Microsoft web server. A post method type of "search" is being made
which squid doesn't recognize. The following thread discusses the
problem and offers a patch which I will gladly implement, however we set
up numerous squid servers on a regular basis and it's quite a job to
patch each new release with this code.

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200011/0648.html

If someone could tell me if a patch has been made for squid, which
releases are affected. If no patch has been made, is there one planned?

Any help would be appreciated.

George Loeppky