Re: [squid-users] http forward header inclusion

From: Deeptish Dey <deeptish@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:44:47 +0530 (IST)

Dear Henrik,

Thank you. those tests shows

HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR=172.16.0.32

Which is what I intend to advertise, and which was on by default by
squid.conf,
But would you also tell me how to include this information in
httpd/access.log .or in some other log file. I am using apache.. so that
the server may have this
Http_X_forwarded_for information logged. I understand that this is about
configuration of httpd.. but please help. If I can log this piece of
information... in my http log.. I can tell to those server administrators
so that they stop warning us.

thanks agains,

Regards,

Deeptish