Re: [squid-users] Working ACLs for SSL Accel in 2.5pre10?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 02:37:24 +0200

You are correct in that Squid-2.5 reconstructs both as http://... URLs
internally, but you should be able to use the my_port directive to
differente the requests from each other based on which port the request
was accepted on.

If you want to have https_port reconstruct the URLs into https:// URLs
then some changes will be needed to the code. See also the rproxy branch
at sourceforge. But keep in mind that you then MUST use a redirector to
rewrite the https:// URLs into http:// before being forwarded by Squid.