[squid-users] How can I limit the number of connections of a client?

From: <dtalvarez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:40:55 +0800

Hi everyone,

     I am having a problem limiting the number of HTTP connections per
client on my squid proxy server. I tried using the maxconn ACL with the
http_access deny but it seems not to be working. The client_db is set to
on.

     Am I missing something? Is there another way of limiting the number of
connections of a client on my squid proxy?

     Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.