[squid-users] squid and W2k/ActiveDirectory

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:18:38 +0200

Hello fellow squidders,

I have been asked whether squid would also do "automatic" (aka ntlm)
authentication against a windows 2000 server running ActiveDirectory.
Background : we are running NTLM against NT Server and want to switch
to W2K Server.

Is there anybody running such a configuration or can anybody put me
on a track where to read on ? I am not familiar with ActiveDir and have no
idea what the differences are, seen from the "squid side".

Thank you.
Yours,
Jakob Curdes