Re: [squid-users] squid and W2k/ActiveDirectory

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:30:09 +0200

Provided your ActiveDirectory provides NT Domain services for NT clients it
should work just fine (NT Domain Services is a requirement for NTLM), but you
probably will need to use winbind and not the older (unstable) ntlm_auth
helper.

Note: It is yet unclear how proxy authentication will work in a 100% native
MSAD environment only supporting Microsoft Kerberos login methods.