Re: [squid-users] SQUID 2.4 stable mishandling socket mapping?????

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:48:58 +0200

Sorry. I don't think I understand the question.

If you never sends a response then the connection will eventually time out,
making the proxy send a timeout error to the client (if the client is still
around waiting)

If you don't signal keep-alive to a HTTP/1.0 keep-alive request then you MUST
close the connection when finished sending the current response to comply
with the HTTP/1.0 message protocol.