[squid-users] how to recompile squid in rpm format

From: cksoo <chunkeat.soo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:38:56 +0800

Hi,

I am using squid 2.4 stable6 rpm version. It work well so far but it can't
block the mac address of the network card, now I try to make my proxy server
so that it can block the mac address.

What I get from Internet resouces that I have to recompile the squid but for
rpm format I don't how to do it I just fimiliar with tar format only

can someone help me to solve this problem.

thank.

regards,
cksoo