RE: [squid-users] RE: Incorrect content being returned

From: Jonathan Levine <jon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:55:16 +0900

Henrik, thanks for your interest and help.

To answer your question: redirect_rewrites_host_header is off.

As for the note, we are expecting the squids to cache based on the
rewritten URL, but in the few cases where we see the error, we're
getting very wrong results. In these cases, squid often appears to be
returning a .GIF when a .HTML file is requested.

-- J