Re: [squid-users] Help getting squid configured

From: <ChrisHoover@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:02:03 -0400

I know this is true, but what I really need to have happen is when squid
gets request for the TROUBLE site to just send the requests straight to
the site. I really need to have all requests come through the squid
server since that is the company direction. Otherwise, I will have to have
a special exception added to the firewall since no web request can get out
w/o going through the proxy.

So, is there a way to setup a rule that says if request is going to site x
don't "mess" with it just send it on?

Thanks,

Chris

Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>