Re: [squid-users] squid on Suse 8.0

From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 10:34:12 +0100 (BST)

Hi Ben...

no tricks at all really needed.. i have been running
Squid since SuSE 7.0, with no hitches, and all i've
been doing is upgrading the OS to 7.2, and currently,
8.0 ....

the performance is outstanding, and quite stable...
don't forget to download the latest version of squid
from the SuSE FTP server..

good luck..

--- Benjamin Gutierrez <Benjamin.Gutierrez@cern.ch>