RE: [squid-users] squid dies

From: <sean.upton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:51:37 -0700

Or hope/pray/beg for LFS API support on platforms that support it? On a big
accelerator I have running Squid, it can reach 2GB at least once a day (this
is also because I log mime headers, so I guess I deserve it ;) ).
Aggressive log rotation does solve, but it would be nice if it wasn't
technically needed.

Sean