Re: [squid-users] squid dies

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 12:36:00 +0200

Squid-HEAD (what will become 2.6) has a compile option for enabling 64
bit file I/O. Should not be too hard to backbort the configure option
to earlier Squid versions (only involves the relevan section in
configure.in)

Another option is to sponsor the external_logger project
<http://devel.squid-cache.org/projects.html#external_logger> to
finish up the details..