[squid-users] http://www.loopholesoftware.com/

From: Billy Macdonald <whmac33@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:56:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

    So I'm reading slashdot and see an add for this Loophole product and think
hmmm doesn't seem good so I visit their page. Does anyone know how to block
this traffic? I'm going to dig further tomorrow and tonight and maybe install
the trialware to test.

Quick over view of how it works:

You install the Loophole server at home on high speed connection.
you install loophole client at work on PC.
Loophole client is a 'socks server'
Configure client apps to connect to local socks server.
Loophole client proxies requests to Loophole server at home via HTTP.
Loophole server completes transaction.

Thanks,
Billy